Saturday, August 30, 2008

[ International Cat Show ]


Last week I went to the Cat Show held at Sabah Trade Centre near Likas Square. me and Riqi had to pay an admission of RM5 just to get an entrance stamp from EC.


So here's a few of the Meows that we managed to capture during our tour there.



Me and riqi famishly looking at the caged feline.


An this is the judging ring for those who brought their cats. this is the place where your cat being judged and tagged to see how high your cat's breed is. and she's Diana Rothermel. The cat Lady from Cat Fanciers' Association.






kesian those cats kena kurung. still cute. might consider Jobie to enter the ring next year. hahaha... well Overall I kind off hate the way the owner of each cats being so rude to the spectators. There's this wrinkled lady who shoved a girl away for trespassing a 2cm (which I think she made that territory her self) line from which the cats are being held hostage. I mean have some courtesy la. like no one's gonna steal her cat jgk. Macam la cantik kucing dia.

[ That's all. we love our cats. keep smirking y'all! ]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yeaps... my cat yg chantek2 pun, x juga me karit sma org ba... me kaC show2 juga pun... hahaha!

Claire said...

owh no! cats all over...no no no.... hahah

Anonymous said...

i'm more of a dog person than a cat person huhu

aleaf said...

To Hushmonkey: itula bah. si Jobie me kasi tontonan umum lg.

To claire: kucing!!

To Claire: I love dogs but I can't touch them. hehehe

Unknown said...

aren't we all bitches?

Anonymous said...

omg caaaaaaaaaats!
superlovethem!

akusiktauk said...

kmk syg dgn pusak2 kmk.
he3.
kat kuching ada muzium kucing.
g r cni.

John Harding said...

you're a total cat fetish-ism ..hhaha next time i visit KK, i will wear like a cat-woman (of course the male version)