Wednesday, August 13, 2008

[ I love Ellen DeGeneres ]


One of Ellen's episode was that she made a segment called

"What are those kids talking about?” (then there's a cue song at the back)

and she responded to a few Q from her fan mails about words that the ghetto or those rapper peeps used; Grill, chingy, Drop it like it’s hot, tail feather.... etc etc

Then again she always made more add ons to her segment. One of it is interpreting abbreviations being used in IMs or messaging term by young peeps and translating it to what much older peeps might intrepret on it.:

LOL (Laugh Out Loud) - Low On Lip-tore
BFF (Best Friend Forever) - Back From Florida
IC (I See) - I Can’t.
OMG (Oh My Gosh) - Ouch My Gallbladder
TTTT (To Tell The Truth)I’m sitting over the keyboard aimlessly pressing the word “T” continuously

Hahahahaha.. I was ROTFALOL (Rolling On The Floor And Laughing Out Loud... Riqi told me this) after that segment.

I can't believe that was her. she's gorgeous here.


I love Ellen. She’s so funny. full of colours. and she's fun to watch!

4 comments:

Claire said...

bgs nya kau ada masa mo tgk2 lg benda gni..sy blk keja tdur...esok pagi bgn p keja..wat a life..hahhaha gud 4 u la...:)

JerryInc said...

one thing great about Ellen is that, she can keep up her poker face in whatever situation..well, it's more like a dumb blonde bimbo kinda look haha

Anonymous said...

nice..you won't believe this but I actually watch Ellen veryday at 2pm. Always take my lunch at that time..oopss.. love her too

Ted Baker said...

i love ellen as well.