Friday, August 1, 2008

[ Happy Birthday ]

Happy birthday to my mum!!

My mum's a bit shy on camera... hahahahah.

(kidding..I'm a bad son. got no digital pics of her)

This Afternoon I wished my mum while she was playing with my cat, jobie. Then she said:

"Baru sekarang ko mau wish?"

A sarcastic remark from a 47 year old woman (she was kidding but I know she meant it). It was my fault juga that I remembered her birthday after turning the dial on my (techy .... as if la kunun) calendar to August 1st. I didn't bought her anything so I kept the house spotless as in return. ngehehehhe... saja mengampu bah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy besdei aleaf mummy!!!

ReNo said...

ayoyo...sometimes i forgot my mom birthday too...what a baaaaad son ah..anyway wish yr mom happy belated birthday oso la...ngeh, ngeh...