Monday, July 28, 2008

[ when I grow up ]



I joined my dad for a drink with few of his "soccer buds"... And I realize that I wasn't suppose to be there. this is SO not my thing. but for a reason (ain't going there without a cheeky plan... la la la )... let's say I just want to have a view of this someone. The black-short-goatee abg. akakakkaka...

Should just take a picture, would last longer.

then they were talking about .. ermm.. "chicks" (gurls) which I found it so rude that they labelled female sapiens a chicken's son and daughters (im so blonde here). No respect whatsoever. No wonder my dad's marriage doesn't last that long.

Can't imagine that I would grow up and become like my dad and his other minions. I even have this crazy thought that I would be living with 90 cats in a glass room when I reach my 40s.


owh... and today i decided to change my publishing name from ecriturealeaf.blogspot to imnotagreenbag.blogspot (of course i'd re-invent it). so I spent 2 hours (with a little help from a muse called Riqi) just to find a good or a decent name because we both thought that my old URL was a bit cornyly frenchy.

Please focus on that green bag and not ME.. eh? ... ermm.. I meant that lady!. ok? yeehaaaa


Finally I decided to use that until further amendents. ngehehehhe....

No comments: