Monday, July 14, 2008

[ A Quick Tour (part 1)]


7th July 08, Monday - I had a tour around 1 Borneo Hyper Mall that had its soft opening on March this year. Though it wasn’t fully finished but I can say 1B wasn’t that bad. Located 7KM away from town centre, going north downtown area passing UMS and you’ll arrive there not more than 30Minutes depends on traffic.


I went there with a few of my buds which I decide to keep anonymous and with Sammy (the camera). So we enjoyed the day and here’s a brief intro about the whole area of 1B. First let’s see the exterior view .



Noticed that two unfinished building at the back? That’s gonna be the Prince Tower Supercondo. I saw the showroom and it was amazing! (Which I cant afford of course). From afar you can see the two blue coloured (tinted and tiled) building, from left that’s gonna be Novotel and next to it is Mercure Hotel.
(With the golden dome and stretched to the back) That’s the AutoCity: workshops, parking space, sportscar show, and everything for those vehicle junky.




view from UMS


That’s Tune Hotel (red and white), the low cost hotel with a 5 star environment and next to it is (golden dome) the BW Courtyard Hotel. So basically there’s 4 Hotels installed at 1B.


Let’s go Inside!!







Lower Ground View

Lower Ground View




Still under construction. located at lower ground

FOODDDD!!!!

Bintang Lagenda and Rasa Mas

So me and my buds were a bit tired and need something for lunch. So since it's my 22nd birthday gonna celebrate it at.. guess where? Sushi King!! I'm not a fan but I love sushi!


Which one??

that's only the 1st round. heehhe....

open wideeee.. ngaaaaaaa


Nope.. i don't know him. heheh "global warming is awesome!"

My first thought was 1Borneo looked like Pavillion / MV / The Curve.

So in part 2 I'm gonna post about the stores and other stuff. hehehe.. wait n see.

3 comments:

John Harding said...

yay!! now no need to go KL, KK is nearer for shopping (adding one more excuse to visit Aleaf) hehe

John Harding said...

ohh.. we might be coming in October..

aleaf said...

ekekekke...yup yup... now can shop in KK only. I think I can gv an exception to that excuse. *blush*