Thursday, July 10, 2008

[ Beauty & The Beast ]


I‘m an invisible kid in high school (not being narcissistic in this present time), and YES people do tripped over me. It’s a lot of pressure for a 13year old freshmen. There's a time where I'm labelled a rhinoceros and my god!.. SJP would pity me that time.


But being crowned prom night’s “Prom King” was the cherry on top of my senior years. That oughta shut those b****y catty mouth.
I went through a phase of discovering my sexual orientation. Met internet "friends", have multiple sex, met love all the way, getting hurt inside…
*sigh*

Some people asked me for dating tips and I can’t give them an exact answer (It’s like asking for parenting tip from Britney) because I wasn’t that sure myself.
I develope myself and making changes for good but there would be people saying “it won’t do you any good” or “nothing would change”. Let's say I don't listen to people that much. Headstrong.

Being a butterfly is tiring (no wonder they last only for 2 weeks). They eventually die and people would only remember how beautiful they were not the kind they are. Having that hard work recognized and being turned down was another bullet through my head. Probably they were genetically engineered to not feel anything when saying “I can’t be with you”.

But sometimes it’s me to blame. It's time to reincarnate and live again.

Start anew was easy (in my head) but I just can’t get my foot on the right track. I still got debris somewhere between my teeth. And can’t figure out what and where it is.
Being beautiful doesn’t always get me what I want; sometimes I had to let other people get in my way in order to get myself up. I know it sounded as if I let trash poured on me but I need to swallow some of it. Like taking the pain with me and turn it to neutral thoughts. Positive.

Now, I’m really happy. Good food. I feel healthy. A non-smoking and non-drinking 22 year old guy. Though my heart and mind feel old, that’s a good thing right?

And this is not I’m-ugly-I-and-I-need-to-be-praised post. It’s just something I thought off .
Metamorphosis mode.


Cheers!!

No comments: