Monday, February 18, 2008

[ Thoughts ] -by aleaf-

Beans had been spilled
Empty puzzle slowly been filled
making sense to all the starting seed.

While I'm on the road
I would let people take my wheel
Spunning round and round
Sadly it would end then lead
To uncertain scene, indeed.

Confused as it may seen
Now it was so clear
That each soul wants to come clean
Apparated anger, sorrow, regrets, tears and laughter

I realize somehow
Trust was a big matter, back then
That is argued frequently
Believeable instinct played my mind

Secrets were kept
locked down in depth
Hoping it would be dandy and great
Ignoring the after math

I was right after all
Some people had a plague, heart breaker
I don't have to parol
Because answer could always be sheer

I morned each night
for the death of my life
there's no hope for me in sight
No longer it is brief and safe

Nowadays it had become so complicated
these thoughts had been torturing
I wish I could volver back
So I could swim away from this ocean of pain

No comments: