Monday, February 18, 2008

[ Confused ] -by aleaf-

Dragging myself … alone
Drenched with unease mind-sets
Searching for an answer
To every rhetorical doubts

Lies … and the white ones’
A privilege to the sooth
A bleakly pain in disguise,

To the one who listen and accept
Though the fact was gruesome
All of the feelings I have

Was scattered everywhere
Hidden and prudent
Gathering me was insanely difficult

Stood up this night for a while
Putting thoughts to this piece
Muses was beside me
Gives inspiration … it came in but
Brutally hammering

Tried driving me to sleep
Unable,
Disturbed by ache … poking every inch of me
Rested my body on the bed, expecting,
Warm clinches around me … but none.

Lingered my eyes around
I realized that
I’m confused
Seems like choices are poison to me

Looking back … hell … confusion
So as this writings
Alas, exhausted by my senses
I fell into a short demise

No comments: