Sunday, February 17, 2008

[ Meant for ] -by aleaf-


A month in my own rehab
Singing in a sad tune
Wailing and whining, an invisible scream
I’m loosing it.

Cracks of scarlet lines in my eyes
Each damn night, being in touch
Till silence made its wonders
Blurry … I’m down every time.

Things that happened today
Haunts me the next dawn; the eve of unforeseen-able.
Sweet songs
Romantic poems
Word spoken
Thoughts written
Partially wasn’t meant for me
I could just rub my tenaciousness of knowing and
Sighed with my shadow.

If I could travel through time
I would go 7 months back
And feel what I’ve felt before
Being meant for each other
Won’t change what I’d commit
Precede everything over and over
Until I’ve solemnly met pain again.

Fixing the future took scraps out of my soul
Why should it be different in the past?
Easy for someone to think that
Would never lose themselves to someone else
And I was up to thinking it was all about “you and me”
Well…

Maybe I’m meant to hurt, for someone’s happiness.
Maybe I’m meant to love, for someone to leave me
Maybe I’m meant to cry, for someone’s laughter
Maybe my heart meant to die, for someone’s heart to live.
And maybe,
All my good things should come to an end
For someone’s dream to begin.
I’m meant for it.

No comments: