Sunday, February 17, 2008

[ Can't get you out of my head ] -by aleaf-

I was walking backwards with my umbrella
As I glared at the night sky
The moon was almost full, luminous
Scared away the gloomy clouds
Gave ways to the stars, Flaunting its sparks.


Every step I make counts your name
Every breath I take speaks your voice
Every thought I have, it’s your face,
Your face, your face, your face.


Smooth cold breeze brushes my skin
Just like your touch
Fingers ran against my cheek
Just seconds, but it means a lot.


My life changed
Since I fell for you.
My attention grew
Since my stares are at you.
I just can’t get you out of my head
Should keep it by stealth
But I couldn’t help it.


A hug to comfort me, comfort you
A kiss on your lips so that you would knew.
Whispered a song while you’re in my arms
I lay beside you, watching you as you fall asleep.
I've dreamt of all, will it come true?
I believe.

No comments: