Sunday, February 1, 2009

[ It's been a while ]

I'm back.....!


Not literally though... haha...

First. I'm sorry for not writing actively here. I'm active somewhere else..(Faceboo, frisndster, work place) Well there's so much I wanna do here... it's a new year... and I think I would leave what's left of 2008's on my life shelf.
So... what's goin' on with me for the past few months?

1. Gained weight

2. Still working
3. Still single

4. More drama.

5. More friends

6. More enemies


Nothin' much.. though. hehe.. just to keep it simple. just need to retrace back where the hell does my muses go... surely.. I'll write stuff more towards being in love and life's event. and maybe I'll write more about everything.


So.. I don't expect fans or loyal readers around.. just that I'm thankful to be in this page and show some colours around this dark spaces.


I'll post sumthin' up soon.... let my cat serves u here... hehhe

Remember................ [ Smirk To Save The World ]

cheers!

No comments: