Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[ COSPLAY CONTEST ]

I don't know if anyone's viewing my blog.. but I need supporters!!!  I 've participated in the BREEZE Cosplay x J-Fashion Contest... The most "LIKE" will win!

Voting ends 18th December which had started weeks ago. Due Submission of photos ended on 30th November...

So I dressed up and make-up myself as Tim Burton's Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland


[ "you're terribly late you know?.. naughty"... a line from the movie which will come out in 2010 ]

Here's what you need to do:


2. Be a fan (just click "be a fan")

3. Then you don't need to search the pic just go this link for my entry 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2803014&id=158254485841

4. Click "like".. Add comments if you want

5. Done!!

Hope I get your full support... Thanx!!! If I win I'll treat Ice Cream. hehehhe Muah muah!

No comments: