Friday, May 14, 2010

[ If I Say Yes ]

I've dreamt of being with someone
three "pla-infull" years
I've waited

I've met shadows
I can't see them in the dark
They come and go when-ever they want
When there is a time they'll show
When there's perfect timing, They walk-away
When I grasp them in my hands, they don't feel a thing
.. And when they grasp me by surprise
I got scared.

I don't mean to choose
I just want it to be meant
I want it so bad, but I can't be the only one who's hooked
or the other line.

I don't want shadows
I want that person who's standing in front of me
waving, smiling, talking, doing stuff together
one who comes and goes, but did not hurt you
When there's perfect timing, that person would show up and cheer you
When I grasp him in my hands, that person felt my love
And when he grasp me patiently.... passionately... sincerely
I'll say yes...

.....Finally