Saturday, November 1, 2008

[ The Expired report on the Kadus Entertainment Gathering ]

hahha.. been away from typing for a while. Here is just a brief of the 18th Oct Kadus Entertainment Gathering. The event held at Pusakag Cafe/Studio , Penampang 25 minutes away from town (depends on the traffic)... so I went there with Ricky. I already reserved my holiday since September and I think It's worth that I went there.. haha..


Pose for the cover Rick!


Gideon, Betcy (She won best dress for female) , Bernard, and me


My favourite singer that nite. her voice is so OTT..... I aaaam chaaaanggiiing~~~


I like this guy. so bamz!.. I mean cute... Owh Reno! Sepa ada number dia!!



ANd I won an award dat nite! I was the Best Dress/ Best Style for male that nite! and my face was in the news..(mau jg bagitau) ekekekke...

Overall.. the event was ok. hehhe.. I enjoyed the food and the crowd and especially the performances. but there's a few bad karaoke-like singin.

ok till then!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..i'm a new fan for ur blog.
can i ask what is kadus..?
i heard that word b4 dis frm a friend, i thought it was her mother tongue word.

aleaf said...

HI,, hehe I also don't know what does dat word mean. ahaha. It can be a name.
may I know who's commenting?

Anonymous said...

"Better ask the owner of that place lah kan.. Anyway, aleaf...your dress it's look very nice with honey (sweet) smile, blinkin' tooth..kekeke..", said Aeryll Rivers

aleaf said...

hahahaha. ko pla tuh. astaga!

Claire said...

kau p mana jg ba ni busy2 btl slalu?? hehe...kadus tu sy rasa kadazan dusun ba....hehe nda ka? ka ada maksud lain? ;p

aleaf said...

keja bah.. manada sempat menaip. ekekek

Anonymous said...

hi..i'm that new fan of ur blog.
i know suda what is kadus. kadazan dusun. my pren call me din

John Harding said...

luckily u menang that award, if not, you're not my friend hahah Peole Like Us always bawa balik award, if not, i sanggup tak pergi tu.