Monday, September 8, 2008

[ Quote of the day ]




Ok.. Last few days I went out with my best butties from high-school. it has been 8 years and yet still going strong. hehehe.. I even made a poem for them called "The Fours" (including me in it). so that one fine evening after Break-Fast....


We were talking about being ourself in public or anywhere... I wanna make my point by saying that I don't go around being fake. Or as they call it control macho. Instead I said

"I don't fake my acting in my public"...

get it?... meaning that I was still faking it by making that statement. me and the gang were laughing so bad that the drinks we just consume was about to errupt out of our mouth. so I ammend my sentence to:

"I'm not fake"

simple.... hehehe...

Ok... this dashboard belonged to Fred (the chubby guy wearing glasses). Owh gosh. It looked like 10 Maine Coon Cat just died to get that fur spreading all over his car.

At Starbux....


I love them. Presenting from the left

Christie ML CLetus, Mohd Ali Yusof, Fred Adzieren Among, and

the fabulous Nooraliff Ismail. LOL...


this poem I made especially for them and myself:


The Fours

Casted from thousands

Destined in one town

sang their names in four sounds

each of them had their own crown.


A burly emo-freak

A drudgy valedictorian

A callow social-suicider

An egocentric self-adorer.


Pictured them together

only one thing stays in common

they're friends forever

the only best of them

Bunch of harlots

but they're just having fun.


Almost a decade in the making

They evolved

They discovered

They enthralized

They're the fours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

itu baru kereta bah...puas ati...mcm² ada dlm...nasib baik kulit buaya teda...


Mie

Anonymous said...

kalau zal gerenti bersin masuk keta.. ada bulu ;P

aleaf said...

To mie: ekeke. nasib baik ko suka minatang kan?

To Zal: bukan bulu ori la tuh

Anonymous said...

the four = fantastic four ka tu??? anyway slmt bhujung minggu.

Anonymous said...

entharalize? ko bikin a new word ka, alip?

azam