Wednesday, April 9, 2008

[ Less than nothing ]

that morning Adrian was on his way
carrying two cups of coffee towards the
front door, when he overheard a
conversation between Rey & Alvin.

Alvin: I'm not a boy anymore!

Rey: what r u saying?

Alvin: you could at least tell me that
you're in love with someone else!

Rey: With who?

Alvin: Dont play dumb with me. I saw
you and ad holding hands last night
coming inside the house!

Rey: Adrian? Oh, that... that's
nothing! Me and Adrian is less
than nothing!

Alvin: Yeah right. I have to go...

Alvin left Rey alone. Adrian
looked down and backed away. He went
thru the back door and confront him
face to face.

Adrian: Rey. I've heard.

Rey: Oh god Ad. I didnt mean that.

Adrian: Less than nothin? are u insane?

Rey: I only said that to him beca--

Adrian: -Because you're embarrased to
be with me?!

Rey: Where r u going!

Adrian: I'm leaving. between us is just
less than nothin to you.
goodbye.

Rey: please don't.

The door slammed with Adrian rushing
thru his car and drive away. Leaving
Rey on the floor. speechless.

3 comments:

jaHmezz said...

yoe...pdaan lng...

ingatz...

http://lifeundertransition.blogspot.com

John Harding said...

kekeke... Rey was with me that night, not Adrian "LOL"

aleaf said...

heheheh so naughty the statement